Wednesday, January 30, 2008

bollywood???!!!!!

i'm tired..
my wife is 'pening' again...
my lcd monitor got ants crawling inside it, it is insanely annoying, thinking about taking it to where i bought it but i cant find the damn warranty documents, googled it and its seems i'm not the only person menternak semut in my lcd's monitors, gives a new meaning to 'bug in the system' doesnt it...
tried to compile a dvd with 2 or more movies in it, i failed on my first attempt and i only have 1 blank dvd *sigh*
i'm downloading to many things out of the web, my hd is full again...
my wife the hindi movie buff got me searching for bollywood actors n actresses biography and i came across shah rukh khan's bio, it turns out that SRK has a master's degree in mass communication, the king of khan badsaah of mumbai is no ordinary actor, now how many of our beloved actor and actresses even pass their spm exams????hahahahahaha just kiddin' no puns intended :) peace

found this video on youtube posted in a blog...
enjoy it!!!!

No comments: